There are too many memes for me! I just found this on Jenger‘s blog:
1. Magazines subscribed to – I subscribed to a lot so I could take them to the gym, and then I never go to the gym (and they never stop coming!) Even though I’m not 40 yet, I do really like More, for the over-40 woman. I also get Self, Glamour, Allure (so, so boring), Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone (I’m so done with this), Paste and Under the Radar.
2. Aside from knitting, my favorite past times are – baking, making music CDs for Swap-bot, watching TV.
3. If I were not a ______(insert your own profession), I would be -Well, I am technically a librarian, but since I don’t live in Qatar or New Orleans, I don’t have a library job. So if I weren’t a librarian, I would be a radio station personality. Ah, to restart my after-college years.
4. I am irrationally worried about – my kids’ future – are they at the right school, are they getting enough social outlets, etc. It’s so much pressure!
5. If I were the opposite sex – BR does always say he’s the “female” in the couple, so maybe I already am?
6. The thing I miss most about childhood is – Living in D.C. I didn’t appreciate it enough, especially when I was working at the Library of Congress.
7. I like to collect – Yarn, of course, and knitting needles and patterns, also music, specifically covers of popular music.
8. Though I’ve never been there, I feel inexplicably homesick for – Scotland, although I did go there briefly as a kid. My name is Scottish and supposedly I’m 1/4 Scottish, but we don’t have much history there. Also, Germany, since I’m 1/4 German and BR is 1/2 German and neither of us has been there.
9. I’ve never really liked to eat – Seafood. I like to say I’m a “vegetarian” since I eat meat, but not fish, and some “vegetarians” eat fish but not meat. Also, I’m deathly afraid of crabs. I guess that’s an irrational fear.
10. When I have nightmares, they’re usually about – I’ve had a few about my kids getting taken, hurt or lost, but luckily they don’t occur often.