1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both! Whatever I have left over from last holiday.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, I’m too lazy to deal with a new tree every year (oh, of course it’s more “green” so that’s why I do it 😉 )
3. When do you put up the tree? When my kids find it in the garage and force me to bring it out.
4. When do you take the tree down? After Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? It’s fine, but not really.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? One of two birthday presents: my first digital watch, or my first CD player. Ah, the ’80s.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My father
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mother
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, when I get around to it.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I’m sure there was something but I think I’m blanking it out.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Any of those claymated ones.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I start thinking about it, probably late fall.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Absolutely!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Entenmann’s Stollen (but only Entenmann’s, which of course they don’t sell on the West Coast), and christmas cookies
16. Lights on the tree? I’ve got to find them, but yes.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Santa, Baby or “Mamacita, Donde Esta Santa Claus” not sure of the real title
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. Everyone’s either local or way too far away to visit.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve: it’s my husband’s family thing
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The huge waste of electricity for those lights and blow up things on people’s lawns.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? red!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Steak!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Well, besides a tummy tuck and trip to Vegas since we can’t afford it for my “big” birthday in March, definitely the health and happiness of everyone. (And I’m also getting a trip to Portland! If I can get it for free with airline miles).