It has finally been turned into this:
Yes, I still need to detangle my sock yarn, but I really wanted to get it all separated and especially the WIPs so I could hopefully finish them. I still have left my Deco Ribbon bag (purple, and I was stuck because the yarn was tangled – no more!), and a small scarf I’m making out of a skein of Noro Silk Garden. In the past week I have been slowly trying to use this pile up and have at least these to show for it:
They are two small decorative scarves. The bottom one is done entirely in Filatura di Crosa Seta – a nice glittery yarn. The top one is made with scraps of black yarn I was trying to use up. I think I’m going to keep that one, as I really like the mix of different types of yarn and even gauges. I decided making small scarves will be my Mother’s Day gift for the year, so I need to make approximately 11 more before Mother’s Day.
As I said before, I also finished my Clapotis. IM found a great use for it as well:
He thinks it’s a train track. I made it out of Tahki New Tweed and for my new Japanese class friend (who coincidentally is the cousin of one of DM’s classmates and is only here from Taiwan for 1 year – who would have guessed I would have randomly met her in my class!). I hope she likes it and it is long enough.
Speaking of Tahki, when I was at my knitting group last night, I “had” to buy more yarn:
It’s Tahki Santa Fe, a nice boucle-type yarn with some great colors. I think I’ll make a scarf or something out of it.