I’m in! I just joined the Second Sock Syndrome II because I had so much fun the first time around! Here are my question answers:
1. What are you favorite sock yarns?
Mountain Colors Bearfoot, Lorna’s Laces, and many others!
2. What are your least favorite sock yarns? Anything you just cannot use?
I really dislike the sock yarn that knits up as if it were fair isle and I’m not fond of elasticized sock yarn.
3. What method do you prefer to use (DPNs, 2 circs, 1 circ, etc.)
I use DPNs and 2 circs interchangeably.
4. Is there any method that you cannot use?
I haven’t done toe up yet or magic loop.
5. What are you favorite colors?
6. Are you a beginner, intermediate, or more advanced sock knitter?
Intermediate to advanced.
7. Any other info you want to share (such as other likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc)?
I’m a beginning beader and I love chocolate!
8. Last, but not least, what are your sock measurements?
I wear an U.S. size 8 shoe – my feet are 10 inches long.