Yet another meme. I suppose I should have put this on my library blog, but oh well:
1. One book that changed your life: Crackpot by John Waters. It got me researching about a lot of his favorites and other books and subjects out there.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Borgel by Daniel Pinkwater.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Any collection of short stories, preferably an Alfred Hitchcock collection.
4. One book that made you laugh: Al Franken’s “Lies and the Lying Liars…”
5. One book that made you cry: I don’t remember the name, I think it was “The Other Woman” and it was a fiction book I read for work about a woman whose husband was having an affair. It was a pretty sad story.
6. One book that scared you (I added this one — it is Halloween, after all!): Among the Dolls by William Sleator. I still shudder at this one, but my son was nonplussed.
7. One book that you wish had been written: More books by Roald Dahl!
8. One book that you wish had never been written: Anything that a bad movie came out of.
9. One book you’re currently reading: Everything Bad is Good For You.
10. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Assassination Vacation.