Yet another swap questionnaire! (I just can’t help myself …)
Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire
1. What are your top three favorite colors? red, black and cream
2. What crafts do you really enjoy? knitting, I’d love to get into sewing but haven’t done so yet.
3. What products do you really covet? music, yarn, patterns, supplies
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? walking and listening to music
5. Is there anything you collect? covers of popular music, Chococat stuff (from Hello Kitty), yarn
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? Aries
7.What are your favorite…
…scents/smells? cinnamon, coffee, rose (pretty much any flower, actually), lemon
…types of music and/or bands? I love covers, but when I’m not listening to them of any type of music, I like indie rock and polka.
Roald Dahl and Daniel Pinkwater
…places to shop?
yarn stores, candy stores, bakeries (!), all-purpose kind of places like department stores or Target
…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?
alpaca, silk, soft wool
…candies or goodies?
chocolate (anything but hazelnut), caramels, peppermint or cinnamon flavored stuff
8. Do you have any wish lists?
9. Are you allergic to anything?
10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
no — my husband is allergic to cats 😦
11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy.
I can play MP3s or regular CDs or whatever, so if you wanted to put together a CD I’d love it!